Boat Documents Organizer
Boat Documents Organizer
Large Size - holds 8-1/2" x 11" or A4 sheets
One case to organize all boat paperwork: title, registration, insurance, licenses and certificates, hurricane plan, survey, and inspection papers. Holds 400 pages
✔ Qualifies for $3 shipping
✔ Shipped same day if ordered before 2 PM EST M-F
- Organize all needed documents in one case - title, registration, insurance, captain's license or safe boating certificate, radio licenses, hurricane plan, survey, medical summaries, inspection papers, pet documents; also organizes passports, clearance papers, and crew lists for international cruisers
- Separate, detailed checklists for US boating and international cruising ensure you don’t forget important documents
- Large 11" x 13" size holds up to 400 8-1/2” x 11” or A4 pages in 5 expandable sections; plenty of room for large documents such as insurance policies, hurricane plans, vessel surveys, licenses and “in case of emergency” medical records
- Protect your important documents with a tough water-resistant holder that won't fall apart
- Have peace of mind if the Coast Guard or local law enforcement inspects your boat, knowing that all needed documents are aboard and easy to find; organized documents also simplify insurance claims and checking in to foreign countries
🎁Great gift for boaters.
Boat owners need numerous full-size multi-page documents aboard: ownership and registration papers, an insurance policy and hurricane plan, towing insurance, radio licenses, rescue beacon registrations, surveys and more. Automobile registration and insurance card holders just don’t have room for everything a boater is required to carry.
The Boat Galley Boat Documents Organizer was designed for the unique needs of boat owners, regardless of the type of boat or location. It works when boating on local lakes, cruising the coast, exploring the Great Loop, or voyaging internationally.
- Ultra-tough, water-resistant folder protects documents and won't deteriorate in hot humid conditions like cardboard or leather. Organizer is designed to protect documents from occasional splashes but is not fully waterproof.
- Zippered pouch securely holds passports out of sight when the folder is closed.
- Personal Health Summary to copy for each person aboard; have needed information at hand in case of an emergency.
Simplify checking into marinas or foreign countries with every document you need in one folder, ready to show when requested.
For international cruisers, the included Tips for Checking In to a Foreign Country provides a handy reminder of best practices.
Designed and printed in the USA; folder made in China. Minimal packaging.
This is perfect for keeping all our important documents neat and in one place
to keep everything, reference and paper needs in order, safe and together
Organizer was adequate but way over priced for what you got. The recipient was pleased with it.